Thursday, August 21, 2014

Relaxing Day at Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa

Around two weeks before Mother's Day of this year, my mom called me up and asked me to search for a place around or near Manila where we could relax and unwind as a family. I chanced upon Out of Town's blog on the Top 15 Summer Destinations Near Metro Manila and that was how I heard about Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa. The reviews about it were great and since it was located only in Antipolo, I have suggested that we would celebrate Mother's Day there.
Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa is within the compound of Loreland Farm Resort, around 15 minutes away from Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage Parish. Upon arrival, the resort attendants first checked if we were in the reservation list and then directed us to the main spa. 
How cute right? A number of inspiring quotes are found inside Luljetta's just like this one. 
Luljetta's offers different packages and massage services. For our family, we got the Hanging Gardens Retreat which costs Php930/person. The inclusions for this package are welcome drinks, use of batik and towel, Antipolo's Special Suman and 7-hour access to the spa's facilities such as heated jacuzzi, hydro massage, infinity pools, fish spa, sauna, lounges and gardens.
I asked the lovely massage therapists to smile for the camera and they gamingly posed! 
We were lucky there were only a few guests at the spa during the day of our visit as it felt more peaceful and relaxing. Plus, I managed to take photos without people blocking my view. :)

Here is a photo of my parents' feet dipped in the Fish Spa.

Located few steps away from the Fish Spa is the Hydro Massage. The water was sooo cold but I liked it!

The spa has two infinity pools and this is the bigger one.With such a view, I can stay here for hours.




 This is the pathway leading to to the jacuzzi, other infinity pool and sauna.

I wish there's a spa which have these amenities within Manila.

With my mom, sis, and aunt. 

Yep, that's me! The one laying down at the edge of the pool. :D

Our snacks at the spa: delish suman with mango slices and ginger juice.

The spa's restaurant

Here are some of the messages around the spa which remind you that you are special.

Can't help to share my favorite shot during that day. My dad says it's the Pasig Skyline. Not really sure about that. Hehe.

My dad also tried their whole body massage, while my mom availed their pedicure and foot massage. So glad my parents had a great time at the spa. Never mind that I enjoyed, what was more important for  me was that they did too.

Luljetta's Hanging Garden and Spa
Website: http://www.bienvenidotours.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!

Share it to your friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...